Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Debasis Mishra <de...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/04 12:42:22 UTC

Deployment through Ant and Telnet

Hello All,
   I want to deploy my project from eclipse workspace to any server(in the
network) by using Ant and Telnet.
   To facilitate that i have created a plugin which will do the Deployment
on a single button click in the eclipse.

Mean to say 1.  I have to checkout the selected project from the subversion
repository
                   2.  Then invoke ant programatically(from java) to build
that project as well as compilation.
                   3.  Then send the project through Telnet to the any
system in the network by giving the IP adress.

 I am new to Ant as well as Telnet.Can any body help me in getting the right
approach.

Thanks in advance,
Debasis