Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by deepa ramani <de...@yahoo.com> on 2010/07/14 15:38:53 UTC

[users@httpd] Error : LDAP: Could not set the connection timeout

Hi,

I have installed apache http server version 2.2.15 on solaris 10 mac.
Openldap version 2.4.22 is already installed.
Now i am trying to get webserver autheticate with the openldap to access
subversion.

But it fails giving the below error message:
Error : LDAP: Could not set the connection timeout

i compiled the apache webserver giving below command:

./configure --prefix=/opt/csw/apache2/ --with-ldap --enable-ldap
--enable-authnz-ldap --enable-env --enable-userdir --enable-auth-basic
--enable-authz-default --enable-authz-owner --enable-authz-dbm
--enable-authz-user --enable-authz-groupfile --enable-authz-host
--enable-mods-shared=all

I am using these to get authenticate in conf file:

<Location /s
DAV svn
SVNParentPath /opt/app/data/subversion

#AuthzSVNAccessFile /usr/local/apache2/conf/svn-access-rules

AuthzLDAPAuthoritative off

AuthBasicProvider ldap
AuthType Basic
AuthName "Trac - Use LDAP account"
AuthBasicProvider ldap
#AuthzLDAPAuthoritative off
AuthLDAPURL
ldap://localhost:389/ou=user,ou=development,dc=ericsson,dc=se?uid??(objectClass=svnUser)

require valid-user

</Location>

Pls help me to resolve this issue.

Deepa.

Re: [users@httpd] Error : LDAP: Could not set the connection timeout

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
> Error : LDAP: Could not set the connection timeout

That doesn't look like an errorlog entry.  Try setting the timeout to zero.

I suspect your httpd build and runtime picked up a different set of
LDAP libraries?  Or mismatched headers and libraries?

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com