Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/09/04 10:16:49 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION] Getting feedback from the Kibble Pilot Projects

Hi All

I've created a page on our wiki with the list of all the projects that signed up to be pilots. I'll draft an email to send out asking for feedback.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
I forgot to include the link to the wiki page! It's here  https://s.apache.org/tvmy