Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Rodolfo Cartas <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/14 22:22:56 UTC

Parameter names

Hi all! We've developed a small wicket application that has been
deployed in our intranet and will soon be deployed to our extranet.
Our network uses a reverse proxy that applies checks on page
parameters and so on. Each parameter must be either registered with
the network administrator or contain a special prefix to pass the
proxy check. We're wondering if there is any mechanism in wicket that
would allow us to add prefixes to form input names and related
variables before html rendering and to strip them out before page
processing. It would definitely save loads of work!

Thank you all,

Rodolfo

--
Rodolfo Cartas