Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Pavel Novy <no...@feld.cvut.cz> on 2001/11/19 13:07:19 UTC

obsolete stuff in apr

Hi,
remove, please, the following obsolete stuff from the apr:

apr/locks/NetWare/
apr/threadproc/NetWare/

It is causing confusion and problems when extracting apr tarballs on
Win32 platform also ("netware" and "NetWare" is the same here).

Thanks,
Pavel

Re: obsolete stuff in apr

Posted by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com>.
On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Apparently fixed [someone appears to have beaten me to it.]

They've actually been gone for quite a long time.

> cvs co -P  usually takes care of these sorts of issues.

Yeah, that's probably it.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA

Re: obsolete stuff in apr

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>.
Apparently fixed [someone appears to have beaten me to it.]

You may either need to checkout clean, or modify the CVS/Entries for
those two directories (apr/locks and apr/threadproc) to drop the old
D/NetWare/// entries.

cvs co -P  usually takes care of these sorts of issues.

Bill