Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2010/06/26 22:16:33 UTC

Entity Extensibility Pattern

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/General+Entity+Overview
I am confused about hasTable=
EntityType is used to describe an Entity. A given EntityType can inherit
features from a parent EntityType if one is specified in the
parentTypeId field of a given EntityType instance. If a table is
associated with a given EntityType instance that has the same name as
the entityTypeId field value then the hasTable field should have the
value 'Y', otherwise it should have the value 'N'. A description field
is provided for a short description of an EntityType instance.

Now I found
     <PartyRelationshipType description="" hasTable="Y" parentTypeId=""
partyRelationshipName="Employee" partyRelationshipTypeId="EMPLOYMENT"
roleTypeIdValidFrom="" roleTypeIdValidTo=""/>

but no other enteries for partyRelationshipName="Employee" or
partyRelationshipTypeId="EMPLOYMENT"

any clarification would appreciated.

=========================
BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Re: Entity Extensibility Pattern

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Thanks when I move the entityengine page to doc book will add this
explanation.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 12/5/2010 2:40 AM:

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>