Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/30 06:03:41 UTC

Commit/Merge translations

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any page where I can learn how to commit/merge an updated translation from Pootle to trunk.
From what I read, I understand a .sdf file must be generated and probably after that, a commit could be made.

But how do I generate that file? Does it include the help .po files also? Do they have to be all in the same folder?

I know I have to use translate toolkit and that there are a number of .po checks that can be done, like msgfmt.
Also, I read somewhere that gsicheck should be used but I can't find a link to it.

Can someone please give some information on this process?

Pedro.

Re: Commit/Merge translations

Posted by Tal Daniel <ta...@gmail.com>.
Try to contact Jeurgen Schmidt.