Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ericnygma <pr...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/31 16:16:16 UTC

Sending a message to another SE/BC

Hi,

I am a newbie.

I just finished writing the hello-world-se. Now I would like to know how I
can send a message (consume) another SE/BC in servicemix from the
hello-world-se. What all would I be needing to change in my SE.

My usecase is as follows :
I want to write the message that the hello-world-se receives from the
MySpringComponentTest class to a File, I am assuming I would have to send a
message to some SE/BC that can write to a File.

Thanks.
Eric.

Re: Sending a message to another SE/BC

Posted by tmi <mi...@web.de>.
Did you follow the instructions at
http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/hello-world-se.html for creating your
hello-world-se? Creating a custom binding component is a rather advanced
task that you typically will not need in the beginning. Only if the existing
JBI binding components do not satisfy your needs you should be looking into
creating your own.

Have you already checked out the ServiceMix demos in the examples
subdirectory? They show how JBI components use each other and come with a
proper description (check the readme.txt in each example subdirectory).