Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Hili <hi...@comverse.com> on 2006/09/17 17:59:53 UTC

Linkage error

Hi all,

I'm using xerces library version: xerces-c_2_5_0-redhat_72-icc_71  over
Linux.
Linux Version: Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 3 (Taroon Update 5).

I get the following linkage error: libxerces-c.so: undefined reference to
`___get_intrinsics'.

These are the gcc packages installed on my machine:
gcc-gnat-3.2.3-52
gcc-ssa-3.5ssa-0.20030801.48
libgcc-3.2.3-52
libgcc-ssa-3.5ssa-0.20030801.48
gcc-c++-3.2.3-52
gcc-objc-3.2.3-52
gcc-java-ssa-3.5ssa-0.20030801.48
compat-gcc-7.3-2.96.128
gcc-3.2.3-52
gcc-java-3.2.3-52
gcc-g77-ssa-3.5ssa-0.20030801.48
compat-gcc-c++-7.3-2.96.128
gcc-c++-ssa-3.5ssa-0.20030801.48
gcc-g77-3.2.3-52
gcc-objc-ssa-3.5ssa-0.20030801.48

These are the glib packages installed on my machine:
glibc-headers-2.3.2-95.33
glibc-2.3.2-95.33
glib2-2.2.3-2.0
glibc-kernheaders-2.4-8.34.1
glibc-common-2.3.2-95.33
glib-1.2.10-11.1
glibc-utils-2.3.2-95.33
glib-devel-1.2.10-11.1
glib2-devel-2.2.3-2.0
glibc-devel-2.3.2-95.33
compat-glibc-7.x-2.2.4.32.6
glibc-profile-2.3.2-95.33

Any ideas?
Is there more relevant info that could help?

Thanks!
Hili

Sent from the Xerces - C - Users forum at Nabble.com.