Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Honoré David <dh...@oma.be> on 2005/03/24 10:08:00 UTC

StructureEvent with null Namespace

Hi,

When links or bindings are created or removed the StructureEvent
instance is created with the |
StructureEvent(Object source, SlideToken token, ObjectNode objectNode,
String uri)| constructor.

Then in the listener there is no way to determine from which namespace
the event come from.

The namespace is know at the point where instances are created :
|    StructureImple.createLink(SlideToken, LinkNode, String, ObjectNode)
    StructureImple.remove(SlideToken, ObjectNode)
    StructureImple.addBinding(SlideToken, ObjectNode, String, ObjectNode)
    StructureImple.removeBinding(SlideToken, ObjectNode, String)
    StructureImple.addBinding(SlideToken, ObjectNode, String, ObjectNode)
|Then I don't understand why the StructureEvent is created without
Namespace.

The true question is
    "Why there is no StructureEvent constructor with Namespace,
ObjectNode and String (uri) ?"

There are three constructors with each two of these parameters, but no
one with all of them.

Have a nice day.
Honoré David.
Dissco project :