Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/28 09:19:01 UTC

point addons dependencies to the just released ones

Hi all,
I think it's time to align addons dependencies' versions to the just
released ones (respectively parent-pom 1 and uimaj 2.3.1).
This would make it possible to build addons easily again.
Cheers,
Tommaso

Re: point addons dependencies to the just released ones

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
One more thing on parent-pom, I noticed that with an empty repository it's
not possible to build addons due to uima-build-resources version; I think
it's a bug as there is a property

 <uimaBuildResourcesVersion>
1
</uimaBuildResourcesVersion>

but it's not used twice in the maven-dependency plugin configuration.

<configuration>
<overWriteIfNewer>
true
</overWriteIfNewer>
<artifactItems>
<artifactItem>
<groupId>
org.apache.uima
</groupId>
<artifactId>
uima-build-resources
</artifactId>
<version>
1-SNAPSHOT
</version>
<includes>
docbook-shared/**
</includes>
<outputDirectory>
${project.build.directory}
</outputDirectory>
</artifactItem>
</artifactItems>
</configuration>

so I think we should change this in our parent-pom to use the property which
points to uima-build-resources version 1.
As far as I know the only way to get rid of it inside the addons is to
redefine the plugin configuration inside each addon to use the correct
version (1).
Cheers,
Tommaso

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.