Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Marcelo Fiorito <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/16 04:36:42 UTC

Re: [trinidad]

Me Self <wmsopou <at> gmail.com> writes:

> When I deploy a web application that depends on:
>
> \WEB-INF\lib\jstl-1.2.jar
> \WEB-INF\lib\myfaces-api-2.0.4.jar
> \\WEB-INF\lib\myfaces-impl-2.0.4.jar
> \\WEB-INF\lib\trinidad-api-2.0.0-beta-2.jar
> \WEB-INF\lib\trinidad-impl-2.0.0-beta-2.jar
>
> ..in a clean weblogic 10.3 then all i fine, but when I deploy it in a
> weblogic server with oracle service bus then I get this error:
>
> <04-04-2011 14:32:32 CEST> <Error>
> <org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer> <BEA-000000> <An
> error occured while initializing MyFaces: java.io.FileN
> otFoundException:
> \Oracle\Middleware\Oracle_OSB1\soa\connectors\FileAdapter.rar!fileAdapter.jar
> (The system cannot find the file specified)
> javax.faces.FacesException: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> \Oracle\Middleware\Oracle_OSB1\soa\connectors\FileAdapter.rar!fileAdapter.jar
> (The system cannot find
>  the file specified)
>         at
org.apache.myfaces.config.annotation.DefaultAnnotationProvider.getAnnotatedClass
es(DefaultAnnotationProvider.java:174)
>         at
org.apache.myfaces.config.annotation.AnnotationConfigurator.createFacesConfig(An
notationConfigurator.java:92)
>         at
org.apache.myfaces.config.DefaultFacesConfigurationProvider.getAnnotationsFacesC
onfig(DefaultFacesConfigurationProvider.java:148)
>         at
org.apache.myfaces.config.DefaultFacesConfigurationMerger.getFacesConfigData(Def
aultFacesConfigurationMerger.java:91)
>         at
org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.configure(FacesConfigurator.java:452
)
>         at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer.buildConfiguration(AbstractFa
cesInitializer.java:303)
>         at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.Jsp21FacesInitializer.initContainerIntegration(Jsp21Fa
cesInitializer.java:73)
>         at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer.initFaces(AbstractFacesInitia
lizer.java:126)
>         at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.contextInitialized(Start
upServletContextListener.java:111)
>         at
weblogic.servlet.internal.EventsManager$FireContextListenerAction.run(EventsMana
ger.java:481)

> My own application has no reference to "fileAdapter.jar" but other
> apps on the server probably have. Is the "getAnnotatedClasses()"
> method cabable of seeing classes outside the applications own
> classloader and thereby conflicting with applications installed as
> part of the service bus? How should I interpret the error msg?

Hello,
Did you solve this particular problem? Im facing this issue right now!

Thanks
Fiorito