Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2019/03/07 11:52:28 UTC

[IMPORTANT] Cleaning up the roster of committers and PPMC members

Hi all,

We are cleaning up the roster of Apache NetBeans committers and PPMC
members, in preparation for moving to becoming a top level Apache project,
by removing people who were on the incubation proposal but haven't shown up
for one reason or another.

The roster is here:

whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/netbeans

We have tried to contact them and succeeded in many cases but not all.
We'll publish the updated roster above soon, please let us know if you are
not included and feel you should. We'll be welcoming new committers and PMC
members after graduation anyway, so it's easy to come back by becoming
active.

Thanks,

Gj

Re: [IMPORTANT] Cleaning up the roster of committers and PPMC members

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Perfect, will do.

Gj

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Excellent, thanks for the info Ernest!

Gj

Posted by Ernest Lötter <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
No, that is perfect! Just checking to make sure everyone's on board.

Thanks,

Gj

Posted by Martin Klähn <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Geertjan,