Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/23 10:02:17 UTC

[DISCUSS] (DELTASPIKE-15) @DefaultBean

fyi: please check [1] before you answer.

[2] is the implementation used in Solder. The use case for it really seems
more like @Typed, but in practice it's being used to go around BDA issues
in containers.

the basic concept:
Provides a bean with a type and qualifiers that may be different than the
concrete type.

please send
+1, +0 or -1 because...
for the basic idea as well as the basic concept.
if there are >basic< objections, please also add them to [3]

[1] http://markmail.org/message/7yefspfuvtz4jvmp
[2]
http://docs.jboss.org/seam/3/3.1.0.CR1/reference/en-US/html/solder-defaultbeans.html
[3]