Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by mel awaisi <cc...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/13 19:35:40 UTC

how to make an Alias?

Hi list

How do i make an alias on my webserver?

i have images on my machine located in /home/me/images/. i would like to be
able to access them on /home/httpd/htdocs/

i have tried this:
Alias /home/me/images/ "/home/httpd/htdocs/cctvimages/"

i have mkdir cctvimages in /home/http/htdocs/cctvimages

Regards,

Mel

P.S. i have Apache 1.3.27

Chat online in real time with MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.co.uk