Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Gautam Parai <gp...@maprtech.com> on 2016/08/08 17:48:56 UTC

Suggestions for hangout topics for 08/09

If you have any suggestions for Drill hangout topics for tomorrow,  you can
add it to this thread.  We will also ask around at the beginning of the
hangout for any topics.  We will try to cover whatever possible during the
1 hr.

Topics:
  1.  DRILL-4653:  Malformed JSON should not stop the entire query from
progressing.
       Discussion about the PR.

Re: Suggestions for hangout topics for 08/09

Posted by Parth Chandra <pc...@maprtech.com>.
Copy of Mehant's doc here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IsfU3JwW8VF8Zyra7FIRoGrvyDe87iFJHTXGLbpD36U/edit?usp=sharing

Posted by Parth Chandra <pc...@maprtech.com>.
Copy of Mehant's doc here:

Posted by Gautam Parai <gp...@maprtech.com>.
Minutes from the hangout

Posted by Gautam Parai <gp...@maprtech.com>.
Minutes from the hangout

Posted by Gautam Parai <gp...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Gautam Parai <gp...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Jason Altekruse <ja...@dremio.com>.

Posted by Jason Altekruse <ja...@dremio.com>.

Fwd: Suggestions for hangout topics for 08/09

Posted by Zelaine Fong <zf...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Zelaine Fong <zf...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Gautam Parai <gp...@maprtech.com>.
Tomorrow's hangout is scheduled for 10AM - 11AM PST

Posted by Gautam Parai <gp...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Subbu Srinivasan <ss...@zscaler.com>.

Posted by Subbu Srinivasan <ss...@zscaler.com>.