Posted to general@portals.apache.org by Brian Cavagnolo <br...@cavagnolo.org> on 2004/06/03 21:51:09 UTC

Build problem?

Hello,

I downloaded the source for jetspeed 1.5 and I'm trying to build it.  The
unit tests are running and one has taken about a half our so far.  I'm
starting to lose faith that the test is going to terminate.  Am I missing
something?

Thanks,
Brian

Re: Build problem?

Posted by Lyndon Durham <an...@verizon.net>.
Most of the jetspeed build errors seem to be connected to the Unit
tests. I was able to sucessfully build Jetspeed 1.5 with only some
errors being reported during the building of the database schema
configuration files.

Re: Build problem?

Posted by Raphael Luta <ra...@apache.org>.

--
Raphaƫl Luta - raphael@apache.org
Apache Jetspeed - Enterprise Portal in Java