Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by buddha1021 <bu...@yahoo.cn> on 2009/02/25 08:18:10 UTC

Is there the functions of "More Like This" and "Spell Checking"?

hi:
Is there the functions of "More Like This" and "Spell Checking" in the
nutch?
These two functions are very important for the search engine in my opinion!
If there is non, who can add the patches ? It will be great!
thanks very much!

Re: Is there the functions of "More Like This" and "Spell Checking"?

Posted by dealmaker <vi...@gmail.com>.
How do I use morelikethis with Nutch?  Nutch no longer have index document
number, it's using key.

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <og...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by dealmaker <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <og...@yahoo.com>.