Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/04/28 22:55:57 UTC

[Lenya Wiki] Update of "MeetingBordeaux2010" by RichardFrovarp

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Lenya Wiki" for change notification.

The "MeetingBordeaux2010" page has been changed by RichardFrovarp.
http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/MeetingBordeaux2010?action=diff&rev1=6&rev2=7

  ||Rudolf Korhummel||OK||OK||OK||OK||OK||OK||
  ||Vik Tara||OK||OK||OK||OK||OK||OK||
  ||Vinod Kumar||OK||OK||OK||OK||OK||OK||
+ ||Richard Frovarp||OK||OK||OK||OK||OK||OK||
  === Price, sleep and come ===

  The Lenya meeting can be organize during this week, room for meeting is freely provided by RMLL
@@ -35, +36 @@

  If you want to book a room in the RMLL write your name here and number of place, I will contact RMLL reservation for all in a grouping way :
   * my Name (1)
   * Charles Seberino (1)
-  * ...
+  * Richard Frovarp

  ==== Travel ====
  Airport near Bordeaux (Merignac) (English available) :