Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2018/06/26 18:44:18 UTC

Review of Recent Pull Requests

Apart from the list of PRs that have been awaiting merge and review for
months now, we have several new pull requests that have come in over the
past two months that need review.

- Fineract changes for community app bug 1863
https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/452
- Fixes for Fineract-610 <https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/453>,
Fineract-623 <https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/454>, and Fineract-630
<https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/455> created by Mexina
- Fineract Performance Enhancements for Trial Balance Jobs by Kumaranath:
https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/458
- Bug Fix from Kumaranath related to Data Import Tool:
https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/457
- Enhancements to Batch jobs by Kumaranath:
https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/459

For some of these performance enhancements, we can probably hold off on
these till 1.3 release.

Ed