Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Eric Owhadi <er...@esgyn.com> on 2017/07/26 20:09:23 UTC

default database port on developer build?

Hi Trafodioneers,
I am wondering where the database port configuration is? I am trying to connect using T4 driver on my built trafodion instance on my dev box, but struggle finding the port to use.
Eric

RE: default database port on developer build?

Posted by Eric Owhadi <er...@esgyn.com>.
Great, thanks Hans and Selva,
Eric

Posted by Selva Govindarajan <se...@esgyn.com>.