Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Swetha <rs...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/27 13:37:09 UTC

Persistence Data default path in disk

Hi,

I have loaded data into cache by setting persistence property to true.

But im not able to find the path of the data persisted on the disk. I have
checked in IgniteHome/work/db directory, it is not present in that location.
Please help me to find the path of persisted data on one of the node disk.

Below is the configuration used to load the data:
        http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd">
    <bean id="ignite.cfg"
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">

        <property name="dataStorageConfiguration">
            <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.DataStorageConfiguration">
                <property name="defaultDataRegionConfiguration">
                    <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.DataRegionConfiguration">
                        <property name="persistenceEnabled" value="true"/>
                    </bean>
                </property>
            </bean>
        </property>

        <property name="discoverySpi">
            <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi">
                <property name="ipFinder">

                    <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.multicast.TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder">
                        <property name="addresses">
                         <list>
                            <value>*********</value>
                            <value>*********</value>
                            <value>*********</value>
                            </list>
                        </property>
                    </bean>
                </property>
            </bean>
        </property>
    </bean>
</beans>

Re: Persistence Data default path in disk

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Swetha.

Please, check if IGNITE_HOME env. variable or JVM property is properly
configured.
If you are on linux, check /tmp/ignite directory as a default one.

Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov