Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kris Jack <mr...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/03 17:16:14 UTC

Reading newSearcher and firstSearcher Queries from Separate File

Hi everyone,

I am adding queries to the newSearcher and firstSearcher listeners for
warming solr up.  Unfortunately, I have hundreds of queries and don't
particularly want my solrconfig.xml file to become so big.  Is there a way
that I can point them to another file where these queries are written
without putting them directly into the solrconfig.xml file?

Many thanks

Re: Reading newSearcher and firstSearcher Queries from Separate File

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp>.
(10/06/04 0:16), Kris Jack wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am adding queries to the newSearcher and firstSearcher listeners for
> warming solr up.  Unfortunately, I have hundreds of queries and don't
> particularly want my solrconfig.xml file to become so big.  Is there a way
> that I can point them to another file where these queries are written
> without putting them directly into the solrconfig.xml file?
>
> Many thanks

I've never tried this, but can xinclude solve your problem?

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrConfigXml?highlight=%28xinclude%29#XInclude

Koji

--
http://www.rondhuit.com/en/