Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sean O'Neill <se...@seanoneill.info> on 2003/05/15 23:01:12 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] How to configure apache to serve entire site through proxipass, but one directolry serve locally?

At 12:16 AM 5/16/2003 +0400, you wrote:

>   Hello everybody!
>  I have posted this message once already, but as there was no one answer i
>decided to post it one more time.
>  I need to configure my http server this way:
>  all requests to www.ggg.ru serve throu proxipass - this looks like this:
>
><VirtualHost  222.222.222.233>
>ServerAdmin webmaster@ggg.ru
>ServerName www.ggg.ru
>ProxyPass / http://192.168.1.1/
></VirtualHost>

It might be because you are missing a "ProxyPassReverse" directive.  This
is a VirtualHost config I have setup for a somewhat similar type
config.  Hopefully this will help you figure your issue out.

<VirtualHost 65.65.85.161:8000 192.168.2.254:8000>
     ServerName svn.oneill.dhs.org
     ErrorLog /usr/local/www/logs/svn_error_log
     CustomLog /usr/local/www/logs/svn_access_log common
     RewriteEngine On
     RewriteLog /usr/local/www/logs/svn_rewrite_log
     ProxyRequests Off

     ProxyPass / http://compaq.nonroutable.com:8000/
     # Force /repos to always end with a / otherwise Subversion won't work
     # through proxy correctly.
     RewriteRule ^/repos$ /repos/ [R=permanent,L]
     RewriteRule ^/(repos/.*/?)$ http://compaq.nonroutable.com:8000/$1 [P]
     ProxyPassReverse / http://compaq.nonroutable.com:8000/
     ProxyPassReverse /repos/ http://compaq.nonroutable.com:8000/repos/
</VirtualHost>