Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sylvain Gilbert <sy...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/15 20:15:01 UTC

Assertion Results Output in night build

I've picked up and compiled jmeter lastest sources (dated
15/01/2003). I understand I do so at my own risk.

I've observed that the output of the Assertion Result component now
includes the complete HTML response, rather simply the queried URL,
like in v1.8. Is this the new expected behavior, or simply transient
?

If a permanent change, I would suggest an option on the Assertion
Results component that allows to show only queried URLs, keeping the
output easier to follow.

Thanks

Sylvain

Re: Assertion Results Output in night build

Posted by Jordi Salvat i Alabart <js...@atg.com>.
Could you log this as a bug in bugzilla?
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi

Otherwise, please drop me a word and I'll it for you.

Thanks,

Jordi.