Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/22 10:25:50 UTC

Apachecon Core EU 2015 - Schedule

Hi All

The schedule for Apachecon Core has been published on the Linux Foundation.

http://apacheconcore2015.sched.org

The great news is that we have been once again allocated a full OFBiz track.
It will be on 1st October and include a full range of presentations.
Attending will be some of our OFBiz PMC, Committers and Contributors and we
hope to also have some informal (and social) sessions together.

If you are interested in attending Apachecon then please register at the
link below.

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-core-europe/attend/register

Note that if you have multiple people attending, the Linux Foundation may be
willing offer group discounts.

Thanks
Sharan