Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Chris Campbell <ca...@kontiki.com> on 2002/12/19 20:32:48 UTC

VelocityService Logging

Does anybody know how to configure the VelocityService in Turbine 2.x to
be less verbose? Specifically I want to turn off the resource found
info.

Thanks
Chris C

Re: VelocityService Logging

Posted by Rodney Schneider <ro...@actf.com.au>.
On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 06:32, you wrote:
> Does anybody know how to configure the VelocityService in Turbine 2.x
> to be less verbose? Specifically I want to turn off the resource
> found info.

Hi,

You need to set the log level to WARN instead of INFO.  I'm not sure
how to do this, but I would ask on the velocity user list. Just tell
them what version of Velocity you are using.  Turbine prefixes velocity
configuration properties with "services.VelocityService.", so the
property "runtime.log" is configured as:

services.VelocityService.runtime.log=/logs/velocity.log

Regards,

-- Rodney