Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2006/05/27 20:27:01 UTC

[fileupload] Do we change the groupId for the 1.1.1 release?

Hi

I'm in the process of updating all commons components to the new groupId
org.apache.commons. It sounds like the 1.1.1 release of fileupload is
imminent. Should I do fileupload *before* or *after* the release?

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [fileupload] Do we change the groupId for the 1.1.1 release?

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
On 5/27/06, Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 5/27/06, Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > I'm in the process of updating all commons components to the new groupId
> > org.apache.commons. It sounds like the 1.1.1 release of fileupload is
> > imminent. Should I do fileupload *before* or *after* the release?
>

> I'd be OK either way, but I'd lean slightly towards after, since this is a
> "dot dot" release.

+1, wait til a later release. It should be as simple as possible to go
from 1.1 to 1.1.1.

Hen

Re: [fileupload] Do we change the groupId for the 1.1.1 release?

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.