Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/10 14:32:36 UTC

inventory --- physical inventory

Hello,

Can anyone explain me the difference between inventory and physical
inventory.
These are also separated tables in the entity in OFBiz.

What is the relation between them?

How must it be used on a business level? (not technical)

regards,
Heidi & team

Re: inventory --- physical inventory

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Business level: the physical inventory ferature allow you to adjust the inventory during/after stocktake

Jacques

From: "Info Olagos" <in...@gmail.com>