Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Max S <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2009/09/12 02:55:13 UTC

Delaying fetch

Hello all,

I want to increase the fetch delay to x seconds, I have added
fetcher.server.delay in nutch-site.xml and have set the value to 5seconds.
However, it doesn't look like it is following this value at all.

Regards
Max S

RE: Delaying fetch

Posted by Max S <ma...@googlemail.com>.

Nevermind. I found it. By default it was set to 5 threads, that's why it
'looked' faster than it should.