Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/22 09:52:21 UTC

Will cassandra block client ?

Hi all,

I made too many requests to cassandra , and then after a while, I can
not connect to it. But I can still connect it from another machine ?
So does it mean cassandra will block client in some situation ?

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Will cassandra block client ?

Posted by Ran Tavory <ra...@gmail.com>.
it reuses connections, yes. but wouldn't hurt to check as well ;)
you may want to check the haproxy connections as well.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ran Tavory <ra...@gmail.com>.