Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/02 13:41:40 UTC

Re: Publishing snapshots of jackrabbit ocm

Hi,

On 6/27/07, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/27/07, Felix Meschberger <Fe...@day.com> wrote:
> > Jukka, how about adding the OCM to the Jackrabbit continuum ?
>
> Thanks for the reminder. I'll get it set up in Continuum so we'll get
> snapshots automatically deployed to the snapshot repository.

The jackrabbit-ocm snapshots are now available in the Apache Maven 2
snapshot repository at
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/. The groupId is
org.apache.jackrabbit, the artifactId jackrabbit-ocm, and the current
version 1.4-SNAPSHOT.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Publishing snapshots of jackrabbit ocm

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
I talked to soon, jcr-nodemanagement has not been deployed and the
reference to jackrabbit-ocm in its pom is still 1.0-SNAPSHOT

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: Publishing snapshots of jackrabbit ocm

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
thanks!