Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ram <ra...@netcore.co.in> on 2007/07/18 12:50:49 UTC

is there a whitelist rhswl available

There are quite a few domain you can trust not to send spam.
For example the airlines, the banks , and a lot others like
spamassassin.apache.org :-)

If mails from these domains gets an SPF/DK pass we can simply pass the
mails. Today I manually maintain a list of whitelist_from_auth

Is there a global DNS WL available somewhere. So that I dont have to
keep tracking myself for maintaining which new bank has put up SPF
records

Thanks
Ram

Re: is there a whitelist rhswl available

Posted by Matthias Leisi <ma...@leisi.net>.

Re: is there a whitelist rhswl available

Posted by Meng Weng Wong <me...@pobox.com>.
On Jul 19, 2007, at 1:33 AM, Meng Weng Wong wrote:

> the following RHSWL is alpha only and not ready for production.  in
> production the name will change.
>
> % dig +short prudential.com.mengwong.manywl-
> v1.dnswl.karmasphere.com @query.karmasphere.com
> 127.0.0.2

oops, I forgot the url that describes that RHSWL in more detail.

https://my.karmasphere.com/app/store/composite/composite_view_feeds?
composite_id=mengwong.manywl-v1

I want to offer a big thank-you to Matthias Leisi for DNSWL.

Because Karmasphere tries to avoid generating original data, it is
data providers like him who make it all possible.

If you have RHSWL data to contribute, please
1. publish a feed of domain names to KS
2. join the karmasphere-users mailing list
3. tell me about it and I will add your feed to the feedset.

I'm working on a comparison document that shows how Karmasphere can
be used to complement the stuff that's already in SA 3.2.1.

Re: is there a whitelist rhswl available

Posted by Meng Weng Wong <me...@pobox.com>.
i'm working on the rules you described, and will upload working
versions soon.

i posted about this a few days ago, with a prototype ruleset.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/spf/discuss/32160

they will be integrated with SPF and DKIM in the appropriate manner.

the following RHSWL is alpha only and not ready for production.  in
production the name will change.

% dig +short prudential.com.mengwong.manywl-v1.dnswl.karmasphere.com
@query.karmasphere.com
127.0.0.2

i am going to add all the SA 60_* whitelisted domains to that feedset.

Posted by ram <ra...@netcore.co.in>.

Posted by OliverScott <ol...@fhsinternet.com>.
http://www.dnswl.org/