Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Chris Hill <ch...@wolfram.com> on 2001/03/01 19:23:37 UTC

libWWW on unix

Is anybody using the libWWW net accessor with unix?  Based on some
scattered notes, it appears that libWWW was added for Windows NT.  I'd like
to use libWWW with unix and I wanted to get a feel for how it is working
for others (if at all).  Are there any specific issues related to building
with libWWW support enabled against a recent version of libWWW?

Chris

Re: libWWW on unix

Posted by Martin Kalen <ma...@todaysystems.com.au>.
Good morning, Chris.

There are patches coming your way... if you are into libWWW please
have a look about the statement regarding text/xml.

(Seems to work fine under Linux and a few others, but unfortunately I
have no profiling information or timing data.)

Regards,
 Martin.

--
Martin Kalen