Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "garima.j" <ga...@ril.com> on 2019/01/15 17:33:46 UTC

Ignite 2.7 Client node security credentials configuration

Hello,

While going through the documents, I read that to enable basic
authentication, i can enable the flag in XML.

How do I provide the username/password when I connect to the cluster using a
thick client node at another VM?
I need to secure my cluster with a username/password so that no other node
can join the cluster without correct credentials.

Please help.

Re: Ignite 2.7 Client node security credentials configuration

Posted by "garima.j" <ga...@ril.com>.
I'm using IgniteConfiguration to provide the config while starting the node
and not the XML file.

I can't find a way to set the SecurityCredentials inside it.

Re: Ignite 2.7 Client node security credentials configuration

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

When you use the thick client, it uses pretty the same configuration file
as server nodes, so, you can define it there.

Best Regards,
Evgenii