Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com> on 2007/03/06 08:28:21 UTC

Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon, 2007-03-06

See [1] for call and IRC information.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/woden/dev/index.html#Weekly+Status+Call

Agenda

1. Open Action Items - Lawrence Mandel

2007-02-20 - John will post to the list to see what adopters are doing
with the Axiom implementation.
2007-02-27
John: I haven't had a change to do this yet.

2007-02-20 - John will create a plan to exit incubation for next week's
call.
2007-02-27
John: I looked at the incubator policy document. See [1]. The risks for
graduation are
1. The project is not highly dependent on any single contributor
2. Project is integrated with GUMP if appropriate - we need to find out
what GUMP is
3. Developers tied into ASF PGP web of trust
John: I'll next look into how we go about requesting graduation.
[action] Lawrence will create a PGP key in order to sign releases (as per
3 above).
[action] Graham will create a PGP key in order to sign releases (as per 3
above).

[1]
http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Exiting+the+Incubator

2007-02-27 - Lawrence will create a PGP key in order to sign releases.

2007-02-27 - Graham will create a PGP key in order to sign releases.

2007-02-27 - John will announce the M7 release on the home page.

2. Milestone 8 (M8) Status - John Kaputin

3. Development Discussion - All

4. Other Business - All

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel