Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Matthew Leigh <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2022/02/08 03:31:43 UTC

XSLTC Extension Support

Hi Guys,

The Xalan doco here https://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/extensions_xsltc.html, states that “The xalan:component and xalan:script extension elements are not supported at the moment. This has the implication that you cannot use scripting languages (e.g. javascript) with XSLTC”.  Would you be able to tell me if there are there any plans to implement this feature in the future?

Regards

Matthew Leigh

Re: XSLTC Extension Support

Posted by Joseph Kesselman <ke...@alum.mit.edu>.
As far as I know, nobody is currently maintaining or extending Xalan-C. I'd be
glad to be wrong...

\--
Sent from palmtop; apologies for any auto-incorrections.
() | Text Mail Campaign
/\ | HTML mail is _evil_!