Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2009/10/01 15:43:13 UTC

Re: Using FOP with JDeveloper 10g (was: Text rendering with FOP)

I don't know anything about JDeveloper but all you need to know to set
up the classpath in JDeveloper for running FOP is found here:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/running.html

Calling FOP from Java is described here:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/embedding.html
(at the bottom of that page you'll find example code)

On 01.10.2009 13:31:13 Tiku Ram Arya wrote:
> How can I configure the Apache FOP 0.95 on my JDeveloper 10g.
> Please provide sample java program to convert the XML file to PDF.
>
> Regards
> Tiku Ram Arya

Jeremias Maerki