Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Satya Marivada <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/16 22:29:50 UTC

node not joining the rest of nodes in cloud

Hi,

I am running solr-6.3.0. There are4 nodes, when I start solr, only 3 nodes
are joining the cloud, the fourth one is coming up separately and not
joining the other 3 nodes.
Please see below in the picture on admin screen how fourth node is not
joining. Any suggestions.

Thanks,
satya

[image: image.png]

Re: node not joining the rest of nodes in cloud

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Glad you found it...

Posted by Satya Marivada <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Satya Marivada <sa...@gmail.com>.