Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ni...@wellsfargo.com on 2009/09/05 02:07:21 UTC

Errors while compiling classes using axis2 XMLBeans wsdl2Java

HI All,
I am using XMLBEans to generate the java classes from wsdl using Axis 2.
While compilation , it gives me the following  error :-

     [iajc] error at public class XXXServiceMessageReceiverInOut extends org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutMessageReceiver{
The type XXXMessageReceiverInOut must implement the inherited abstract method MessageReceiver.receive(MessageContext)
     [iajc] error at if((op.getName() != null) && ((methodName = org.apache.axis2.util.JavaUtils.xmlNameToJavaIdentifier(op.getName().getLocalPart())) != null)){
     [iajc]                                                                             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
     [iajc] The method xmlNameToJavaIdentifier(String) is undefined for the type JavaUtils
     [iajc] [error   0]: error at public class XXXServiceMessageReceiverInOut extends org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutMessageReceiver{
     [iajc]              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
     [iajc] XXXServiceMessageReceiverInOut.java:14:0::0 The type XXXServiceMessageReceiverInOut must implement the inherited abstract method MessageReceiver.receive(MessageContext)
     [iajc] [error   1]: error at if((op.getName() != null) && ((methodName = org.apache.axis2.util.JavaUtils.xmlNameToJavaIdentifier(op.getName().getLocalPart())) != null)){
     [iajc]                                                                             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
     [iajc] XXXyServiceMessageReceiverInOut.java:35:0::0 The method xmlNameToJavaIdentifier(String) is undefined for the type JavaUtils

I am not sure if I would need to implement that method. Would that not be done as part of the wsdl2Java generation. I believe only the *Skeleton.java needs to be modified

Thanks
Nilesh

RE: Errors while compiling classes using axis2 XMLBeans wsdl2Java

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
i am unable to provide a solution without the wsdl

Viel Gluck
Martin

From: Nilesh.Vyas@wellsfargo.com
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 13:29:24 -0500
Subject: RE: Errors while compiling classes using axis2 XMLBeans wsdl2Java

Thanks Martin.

Unfortunately I wont be able to share the wsdl but this is what
I am trying to accomplish.

Migrate the existing code from Axis1 to Axis2.  Following are
the steps I am following :

1)
Take the same wsdl as is working in Axis 1.4

2)
Run wsdl2Java using Axis2 (XmlBEans).

I am expecting that the Axis framework classes should be
generated without any change in the wsdl. I can then modify the *Skeleton.java
to put in my logic .

Also this change should be transparent to the clients i.e they
can still continue using Axis1.4 eventhough I have deployed my code on Axis2.

The challenge I am facing is that *ServiceMessageReceiverInout.java
(which is an axis2 framework class) does not implement the MessageReceiver.receive(MessageContext)method
implemented.

Could there be a wsdl change required or is there any parameter to
wsdl2Java Argument that can resolve this.

Thanks

Nilesh

From: Nilesh.Vyas@wellsfargo.com

To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org

Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 19:07:21 -0500

HI
All,

am using XMLBEans to generate the java classes from wsdl using Axis 2.

While
compilation , it gives me the following  error :-

     [iajc] error at public class
XXXServiceMessageReceiverInOut extends
org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutMessageReceiver{

The type XXXMessageReceiverInOut must implement the inherited
abstract method MessageReceiver.receive(MessageContext)

     [iajc] error at if((op.getName() !=
null) && ((methodName =
org.apache.axis2.util.JavaUtils.xmlNameToJavaIdentifier(op.getName().getLocalPart()))
!= null)){

     [iajc]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

     [iajc] The method
xmlNameToJavaIdentifier(String) is undefined for the type JavaUtils

     [iajc] [error   0]: error
at public class XXXServiceMessageReceiverInOut extends org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutMessageReceiver{

     [iajc]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[...]

Windows
Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on
Facebook. Find out more.

RE: Errors while compiling classes using axis2 XMLBeans wsdl2Java

Posted by Ni...@wellsfargo.com.

From: Nilesh.Vyas@wellsfargo.com
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 19:07:21 -0500

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you're up to on Facebook. Find out more.<http://windowslive.com/Campaign/SocialNetworking?ocid=PID23285::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:SI_SB_facebook:082009>

RE: Errors while compiling classes using axis2 XMLBeans wsdl2Java