Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Rafal Markut <ra...@mediawave.de> on 2006/05/19 12:43:59 UTC

Turbine in portal solution with LDAP or JSR 168

Hello,

I want to write a application based on Turbine 2.3.2 and Torque 3.1.1.
Then I'd like to integrate this application into some portal (e.g.
Jetspeed-2).
My application should be visible in that portal as separate portlet.
Did somebody integrated Turbine application into some portal ?
How the login/rights problem is solved ?
If I login into portal then I'd like to be automaticly logged into my
application (with specified rights). Can it be solved by LDAP or JSR 168 ?
Has Turbine LDAP or JSR "modules" that I could implement ?

with best regards,
Rafal