Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/13 18:17:06 UTC

[Question] Launch Parameters in Filter

The TrinidadFilterImpl class has handling of something called "Launch"
parameters.  Does anyone know when "Launch Parameters" are called and
for what purpose.  I'm trying to find out whether or not I need to make
this functionality available to portlets.

Scott

Re: [Question] Launch Parameters in Filter

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Cool, thanks Adam.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.