Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/12 23:51:25 UTC

Holiday time for a serious business...

... that kind of business that means wearing a gold ring :-)
Sorry but I won't be online until the 3rd of June because I'm
marrying. Ubi maior minor cessat :-D

See you
Antonio

Re: Holiday time for a serious business...

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 4:51 PM, Antonio Petrelli
<an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ... that kind of business that means wearing a gold ring :-)
> Sorry but I won't be online until the 3rd of June because I'm
> marrying. Ubi maior minor cessat :-D

That's so awesome! Congratulations!

Greg

Re: Holiday time for a serious business...

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!  Have a great time!