Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Francesco Stampacchia <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/30 18:33:56 UTC

SAML consuming issue

Hello everyone!

I've successfully worked out the SAML issuing and consuming sample presented
here:
http://thilinamb.wordpress.com/2009/10/20/saml-2-0-token-profile-support-in-rampart-1-5/.

Now I'm trying to port it on WSAS 3.1.1. But I'm finding some troubles even
in obtaining the token from the sts used by the service. Probably I'm
getting lost in policies configuration, could someone show me the way?!

More in details I'd like to make the code in the link above work under WSAS
as it does under axis2-1.5, especially the codeline in wich I explicitly
call for token consuming:

        options.setProperty(RampartMessageData.KEY_CUSTOM_ISSUED_TOKEN,
tokenId);

Thank you in advance!

--
Francesco Stampacchia