Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2006/08/10 17:39:02 UTC

Backorder Notifications

Can anyone tell me why these would be being generated?  I mean at a
business process level I understand it, but what setting causes these to
be sent out after an order is placed?

Cheers,
Tim

--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Re: Backorder Notifications

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
That's correct - I could always turn off the service - and thanks for
pointing out which one it was - it was illuminating.  So, now the
question comes down to which part of the order completion process is
writing out the inventoryItem that the checkInventoryAvailability is
finding?

This comes right as the order is completed and before the
sendEmailNotification service is fired.

Cheers,
Tim

--