Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ivan Rakov <iv...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/04 13:08:43 UTC

Re: Ignite 2.6 emergency release suggestion

Igniters,

Do we still have chance to extend 2.6 scope?

I propose to include two more tickets into 2.6:

We had data races in our free lists implementation. Fixes prevent
possibility of AssertionError during cache operation, which may lead to
hangs and data inconsistency.

Best Regards,
Ivan Rakov

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.