Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by jude <fl...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/06 00:50:43 UTC

Re: Dragging on mobile

There's a lot going on here in the DragManagerUtil class but you may be
able to use the class as is or take pieces from it for your own use,
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-sdk/repo?p=flex-radii8.git;a=blob;f=Radii8Library/src/com/flexcapacitor/utils/DragManagerUtil.as;h=09209cdc135315dfc0a9a898c54e04e72d0b2426;hb=refs/heads/master.

Here is a component that is using the drag manager util class,
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-sdk/repo?p=flex-radii8.git;a=blob;f=Radii8Library/src/com/flexcapacitor/views/panels/ComponentsInspector.mxml;h=a4e277950f4db114b837d2982e80ea6ffc107eac;hb=refs/heads/master

Notice that on list mousedown you start to listen for a potential drag
operation. You could probably remove most of that code in the drag manager
util class. In this example, you are trying to differentiate between a user
scrolling and a mouse drag. After you get it working switch between touch
and mouse mode and see how it works. Sorry I don't have a simpler example.