Posted to user@spark.apache.org by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/23 18:35:31 UTC

Are there any Kafka forEachSink examples?

Hi All,

Are there any Kafka forEachSink examples preferably in Java but Scala is
fine too?

Thanks!

Re: Are there any Kafka forEachSink examples?

Posted by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Michael! I am not sure why Google search doesn't take me to
databricks blog when I typed in relevant keywords on various things.
Perhaps the blog needs some metadata for the search engine to index or
 Google is more focused on Ads than relevant docs?!

Posted by Michael Armbrust <mi...@databricks.com>.