Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Arjan Bokx <ar...@akb-ls.nl> on 2013/01/03 09:20:46 UTC

RE: FOP 1.1 embedded examples - SOLVED step 2

I spoke too soon.
My code should have been

Mid := FJNIEnv.GetMethodID(Cls, 'convertFO2PDF', '(Ljava/io/File;Ljava/io/File;)V');

and not

Mid := FJNIEnv.GetMethodID(Cls, 'convertFO2PDF', '(Ljava/lang/File;Ljava/lang/File;)V');

Sorry for wasting time and bandwidth!

Regards,
Arjan Bokx