Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Yenner, Gregory E" <gr...@lmco.com> on 2001/08/28 20:01:09 UTC

throwing exceptions & EJBProvider problem

Hope someone is smarter than me on this one - I'm stuck!

I'm using a StatelessEJBProvider for SOAP 2.2 on WebLogic 6.1, and trying to
throw a SOAPException in a provider class method (easier than creating new
exception type and registering it, or so I thought).  In System.out, I see
'Exception Caught Upon method invocation attempt: null" when the code hits
the exception, and the server 'hangs' with no further output.  I never get
back to invoke() to check for a fault description.  I expected to see the
usual SOAP envelope / fault output...  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
gyenner